Captures the essence of marina lifestyle at Creek Harbour Residences
Dubai Creek Harbour is a brand-new, world class waterfront destination. A master-planned, mixed use development, comprising nine districts with a fully integrated transport system and major cultural offerings, Dubai Creek Harbour provides a haven of luxury living, all within 10 minutes’ drive of Downtown Dubai. A collection of six residential towers line the promenade, all towers featuring incredible panoramas over the Harbour and Dubai skyline
Investment Highlights of Creek Harbour Residences Towers
Creek Harbour Residences is in huge demand from investors and end users alike due the enormous Capital Appreciation potential from:
- The Major Infrastructure Construction surrounding the project
- The New Major Public Transport links in and around the project
- The Construction of the Tallest Tower in the World (Completion due for 2020)
- The Construction of the Largest Mall in the world (Twice the size of the Dubai Mall)
- 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai, Business Bay which will create competition in rental and resale market
More About Dubai Creek Harbour Residences Off Plan Properties
Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons sits abreast of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which has sheltered around 450 animal species within its 620 hectares for a quarter-century. One of the most important wetlands in the region, it is particularly renowned for glorious flamingos that are ambassadors for how nature can thrive close to an urban environment.
As Dubai Creek Harbour develops, this sanctuary will remain sacrosanct, with a new visitor center bringing a message of sustainable biodiversity to new generations.This natural waterway has been a wellspring of life since the earliest human settlement millennia ago. In recent decades, however, its importance has receded. Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons will reconnect the emirate with its roots while ushering in a new era of prosperity.