An Iconic “Urban Luxe” Residence
The Grand Offers an array of chic amenities including a stylish rooftop lounge offering panoramic views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Creek Tower.
The Grand will be situated near the heart of the dazzling Creek Island, one of Dubai Creek Harbour’s nine distinct neighborhoods. Sitting strategically at the intersection of the waterfront between the marina and the promenade, the skyscraper will be in close proximity to both Al Khail Road and Ras Al Khor Road. Reaching Downtown Dubai will not take longer than 10 minutes, while Dubai International Airport will be a mere 15-minute drive away.
Investment Highlights of The Grand Apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is in huge demand from investors and end users alike due the enormous Capital Appreciation potential from:
- The Major Infrastructure Construction surrounding the project
- The New Major Public Transport links in and around the project
- The Construction of the Tallest Tower in the World (Completion due for 2020)
- The Construction of the Largest Mall in the world (Twice the size of the Dubai Mall)
- 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai, Business Bay & DIFC which will create rental market on completion
More About The Grand in Dubai Creek Harbour Off Plan Properties
The glorious flamingos are ambassadors for how nature can thrive close to an urban environment. As Dubai Creek Harbour develops, this sanctuary will remain sacrosanct, with a new visitor center bringing a message of sustainable biodiversity to new generations.
The Grand in Dubai Creek Harbour is a brand-new, world-class waterfront destination. Dubai Creek Harbour is a new world-class waterfront destination on the banks of the historic Dubai Creek and the wondrous Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. Seamlessly integrating state-of-the-art homes with nature, this city within a city offers up a brand-new concept of ‘Urban Luxe’ living. In the heart of it is the Dubai Creek Tower, a global icon for the 21st
century that is set to surpass the Burj Khalifa in both ambition and technology.