A Stunning Waterfront Community located on the sea in the New Dubai Harbour
Two beachfront towers with state-of-the-art 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments embodying the finest coastal luxury. Residents of Beach Vista will have the unique blend of modern facilities and a serene island lifestyle on their doorstep. With views of the Arabian Gulf, the Beach Vista lifestyle promises to be truly one of a kind.
Investment Highlights of Beach Vista at Emaar Beachfront Apartments in Dubai Harbour
Dubai Harbour is in huge demand from investors and end users alike due the enormous Capital Appreciation potential from:
- Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development featuring waterfront residences and a hotel
- The hotel will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts
- Dubai Harbour is a new area in between Dubai Marina, JBR and Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Harbour includes retail space, restaurants, wellness and leisure spaces and other amenities
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,400 berths
- Dubai Harbour will be accessible via road network, sea, pedestrian bridge, public transportation
- Dubai Harbour will also feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, a shopping mall, events space, yacht club, and Dubai Lighthouse
More about Emaar Beachfront in the New Dubai Harbour
Dubai Harbour is a waterfront destination within Dubai Marina by Meraas and will feature luxury residences, hotel, restaurants, retail space, leisure & wellness spaces, yacht club, lighthouse, and a cruise ship port.
Emaar Beachfront is a stunning modern high-rise development in the upcoming waterfront community of Dubai Harbour. This world-class building will be placed in one most anticipated districts in the city, situated between the Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences. Dubai’s Emaar proeprties and Abu Dhabi’s Aldar Properties to “unite efforts” signaling a far-reaching partnership between the UAE’s top two master-developers. Together, the joint Aldar-Emaar joint venture is set to develop the world’s next era of iconic destinations that will shape the UAE’s ever-evolving skyline.