Emirate’s major new waterfront development
Emaar Properties is to build 10 million square feet of new residences as part of Dubai Harbour, the Emirate’s major new waterfront development. Dubai Harbour is a waterfront destination within Dubai Marina by Meraas and will feature luxury residences, hotel, restaurants, retail space, leisure & wellness spaces, yacht club, lighthouse, and a cruise ship port.
Emaar Beachfront is a stunning modern high-rise development comprised of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments in the upcoming waterfront community of Dubai Harbour. This world-class building will be placed in one most anticipated districts in the city, situated between the Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences.
A series of master-planned developments is expected to build new, remarkable destinations in some of the country’s best locations by Emaar Properties and Aldar Properties. Dubai’s Emaar proeprties and Abu Dhabi’s Aldar Properties to “unite efforts” signaling a far-reaching partnership between the UAE’s top two master-developers. Together, Aldar and Emaar joint venture is set to develop the world’s next era of iconic destinations that will shape the UAE’s ever-evolving skyline.
Investment Highlights: Emaar Beachfront at Dubai Harbour
- Starting Prices From AED 1,296,888
- Emaar Waterfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development featuring waterfront residences and a hotel in Dubai Harbour
- Dubai Harbour is a new area in between Dubai Marina, JBR and Palm Jumeirah
- This is a development by one of Dubai’s largest and most reputable developers, Emaar.
- The development will feature high-end and luxury waterfront residential buildings, as well as a hotel
- The hotel will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts
- The hotel and residences will also have access to the beach
- This development will be part of Dubai Harbour, which includes retail space, restaurants, wellness and leisure activities/spaces and other amenities
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,400 berths
- 875,000 sq.ft. of shopping and retail area
- Dubai Harbour will be accessible via road network, sea, pedestrian bridge, public transportation
- Dubai Harbour will also feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, a shopping mall, events space, yacht club, and Dubai Lighthouse