Live in Premium Apartments at Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons by Emaar Properties and Dubai Holding epitomizes all these facets and is poised to take this amazing city into the future. Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons will reconnect the emirate with its roots while ushering in a new era of prosperity. Dubai Creek Harbour will expand the city’s heart, enabling sustainable growth and reconnecting to its roots.
Investment Highlights of Creek Gate in Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is in huge demand from investors and end users alike due the enormous Capital Appreciation potential from:
- The Major Infrastructure Construction surrounding the project
- The New Major Public Transport links in and around the project
- The Construction of the Tallest Tower in the World (Completion due for 2020)
- The Construction of the Largest Mall in the world (Twice the size of the Dubai Mall)
- 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport
- 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai, Business Bay & DIFC which will create rental market on completion
More About Creek Gate in Dubai Creek Harbour Off Plan Properties
Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons sits abreast of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which has sheltered around 450 animal species within its 620 hectares for a quarter-century. The glorious flamingos are ambassadors for how nature can thrive close to an urban environment. As Dubai Creek Harbour develops, this sanctuary will remain sacrosanct, with a new visitor center bringing a message of sustainable biodiversity to new generations.
Dubai Creek Harbour brings a distinctive urban lifestyle to the city, unimaginable just a few decades ago. From the marina yacht club and boardwalk, through to the lush landscaping, parks and promenades, Dubai Creek Harbour weaves a rich tapestry of natural and urban integration. With its own major museum, cultural center and multi purpose arena, Dubai Creek Harbour will be a focal point for culture and creativity.